– Must have and maintain a valid Connecticut driver’s license.
– Must have a minimum of three years driving experience.
– CT CDL license preferred, but not mandatory.
– Must have a good driving record certified by CT DMV.
– Must have no more than four points against your driver’s license.
– Must pass the pre-employment drug screen.
– May be required to successfully complete DOT physical examination or fitness exam.
– Must complete all training and certifications needed.
– Must pass all background checks, including criminal, DCF, National Sex Offender and references.
– Must have your own toolbox and basic automotive tools.